After Umeda Sky Building, I headed off to Minami, at the south of Osaka. They said Minami is the Akihabara for Osaka.
(The long stretch of shopping arcade underneath Namba)
1. Another fav of mine. Taiyaki with cream and chocoloate fillings
2. Some dancing fountain in the Namba Station shopping hall. I was enjoying the taiyaki there
3. They put up something nice to read along the construction area
4. A glance at Minami
1. Interrupted Elmo’s lunch.
2. Another arcade and pachinko outlet
3. Took this because I like the sculpture on the left. Reminds of the the African people in Doreamon
4. A shop that sells your favourite comedian/actors in a biscuit.
1. Mmmm, takoyaki
2. Decided to visit one of the cybercafes. It is cheaper to stay in the cubicle at the cybercafe than spending the night at a capsule hotel (~3800 yen)
3. My dinner. A complete 3 combo: Rice with fried egg, ramen and cold soba plus some radishes.
It was a good a day trip in Osaka. I didn’t bother to go to Disney Japan since it’s a long was to the west so I went back to Kyoto with an evening train.